Sunday, July 30, 2017

Week 5 Reflection

Again, what a week! This past week went way better than last week and feel like I accomplished a lot; especially considering how much time and effort I put into the produsage assignment.

Last week I mentioned how I felt like I had only grazed the surface on the tools we are learning in this class. So this past week I made it my goal to choose a couple tools that I had learned about and tried to get a better understanding of them. I solely focused on Listly, Powtoon, and Storify since I was using two of them for my produsage assignment. After a week of playing with these tools and creating instruction with them, I no longer feel like I have a novice understanding of them, but an intermediate understanding and could easily implement them as an instructor. I still have a bit more I want to learn about these tools, but I'll work of that next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment