Sunday, July 23, 2017

Week 4 Reflection

This week I feel like I am just beginning to get in the swing of things with this course! It's unfortunate, yet fortunate, that we only have two weeks left. I feel like I've learned so much thus far, but still have only skimmed the surface. I think part of the problem is that I've been focusing on particular topics each week for my blog posts and never get the opportunity to go into greater depth with the tools I'm sharing. It makes me think of the adage, Jack of all trades, master of none. I don't necessarily think it's a bad thing to be familiar with a wide variety of things, especially when it comes to tools in the field of instructional design, but I do think it's important to have a fews tools on your belt that you're knowledgeable and competent in using.



P.S. Here's a link to my voicethread for our knowledge sharing and tracking assignment:

No comments:

Post a Comment